If you are interested in challenging and innovative work, excited about teamwork and collaboration and wanting to join a growing company with solid roots in British Columbia's construction industry, this job is for you!
Join us today to Canada Scaffold Supply Co. Ltd. and become one of a member of our growing team where everyone treated like a family member.
Own transportation is beneficial as there is no public transport on Mitchell Island.
• Act as the main liaison between different units in the business; to expedite the processes of the arrangements and communications between different departments.
• Maintain consistent and timely communication with all regional administration departments.
• Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning office employees and follow up on work result.
• Maintain office staff jobs results by monitoring daily, weekly and monthly performance indicators to ensure that work clerks are meeting critical performance targets and enforcing the safety standards and regulations of the company.
• Ensure all client, and administrative files are kept and maintained in an organized manner
• Develop and provide orientation procedures for new employees.
• Create and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures measuring results against standards, and making necessary arrangements.
• Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between employees, office staff and management and vice versa.
• Provide guidance to employees regarding company policies, processes and procedures.
• Assist safety department in maintaining and developing safety standards in all company locations and prepare reports about polices to the office manager.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurements.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Prepare purchase orders for a variety of office supplies from multiple vendors and keep an accurate inventory of items needed.
• Monitor, coordinate and communicate the strategic objectives of the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in management or administration field.
• Training certificate or courses in Safety programs is assets.
• Experience or understanding/education in the basic accounting field.
• Experience or understanding/education in the Human Resources field.
• 3 years of experience as an office supervisor or senior executive secretarial position.
• 5 years of experience in an office environment.
• 1-2 years of experience in the construction industry is an asset.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Proficient with office equipment and Microsoft Office products as well as QuickBooks and Quantify.
• Public speaking skills, positive attitude, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to acquire new technical, analytical, and software skills quickly.
• Willing and able to travel and stay overnight, on a monthly basis BC wide.
• Valid driver license.
Hours: Full-time 40/w
Experience: 3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree