· Candidate should possess Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/ I.T. Related/Administrative/ Management or equivalent.
· Preferably with at least 1 year related work experience in Purchasing.
· Has above-average communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be creative and resourceful.
· Must be people-oriented and confident.
· Must be responsible, highly-organized and keen to details.
· Can multitask effectively and can work under minimal supervision.
Executive Assistant :
· Reports directly to the Managing Director and assists in his everyday function.
· Ensures that all the business requirements and schedules of the President and Managing Director are organized, recorded and provided efficiently.
· Ensures that all communications and directives of the Managing Director are properly disseminated to all concerned individuals.
· Organizes and records the business schedules of the President and Managing Director. This includes meeting confirmations.
· Key custodian of the conference room and Executive Office.
Purchasing Assistant :
· Responsible for all local sourcing, canvassing, negotiations and procurement of supplies, materials, services and items for Company use.
· Finds and compares vendors as per P.O. processing procedure. This includes analysis of where/what to purchase with the best interest of the company in mind.
· Records, maintains and updates the vendors’ directory.
· Coordinates with service providers in relation to maintenance of building facilities and equipments.
Location: Quezon City