NGS IT Secruity Auditor Sr - RT
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46207
Ensures stability and compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) audit and regulatory requirements/mandates. Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
Understands and articulates IT security requirements related to; the NIST family of security standards (i.e. 800-53), HIPAA, FISMA, other control sets as applicable. Knowledge of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Acceptable Risk Safeguards (ARS) is desirable.
Creates and documents results of compliance testing and review.
Performs interviews and asks questions to gather necessary to perform reviews and audits.
Documents and tracks results.
Researches complex business and technical processes.
Assesses risk of IT systems, operational processes and financial processes.
Documents business processes dependent on information technology.
Produces engagement planning, tests planning, documents findings, and defines appropriate remediation.
Analyzes results of specific or general work requests.
Coordinates engagement plan objectives (conduct in-area team meetings, verify projects are tracking, creates issue lists).
Drives process improvements and coaches IT team on how to improve security controls and compliance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Requires a BA/BS degree;
2. 4 years of experience in audit (information technology, operations or financial)
3. Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
4. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
5. Certified Public accounting (CPA),
6. Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
7. or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) required
8. Competent desktop skills (MS Office-Excel, Word, Access, Project) required.
9. Competent understanding of audit and regulatory requirements and standards (PCAOB, CobiT, SAS70, SOX etc.) required.
10. Salary Expectation?
11. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
12. Complete Current Address?