Nurse Supervisor - RT
West Grove, Pennsylvania, United States, 19390
Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise. Supervises nurses and staff and takes administrative responsibilities. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Requires a bachelor's degree in nursing
Certification as a registered nurse (RN)
3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
This position requires BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications
This position is for 3-11 shift with rotation if needed
Prior supervisory experience required
Critical care experience required
This position will also require weekend and holiday rotation
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in nursing?
2. The candidate must have certification as a registered nurse (RN)?
3. The candidate needs 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area?
4. Is the candidate familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures?
5. This position requires BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications:
6. The candidate must have critical care experience?
7. Prior supervisory experience required
8. Salary Expectation?
9. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
10. Complete Current Address?