Associate, Systems Engineering - RT
Rochester, New York, United States, 14614
Yes - Nationwide relocation offered
The selected applicant will participate in the system design, development, implementation and testing of products in support of the Networked Connected Vehicle architecture.
Supports system configuration and validation testing for compliance to internal and external customer requirements.
Participates in a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to ensure delivery of reliable, cost effective and validated hardware and software items.
Maintain product structures, documentation and design validation data throughout the lifecycle of the product: from design to implementation to obsolescence.
Participates or leads a project team in the design and development of digital/analog/audio hardware designs.
Performs engineering Digital/Analog/Audio design tasks, detailed design experimental testing, operational test and fault isolation on products.
Evaluates results to assist in development and problem resolution.
Collaborates and communicates with management, internal teams, manufacturing and suppliers in support of development and release of new products.
Participate in product and process HBX efforts.
Ability to accommodate occasional travel to customers, vendors, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Electrical or Computer Engineering
2. 2+ years’ experience in systems, electrical or similar engineering field
3. Experience in digital and analog circuitry design/troubleshoot
4. IP networking protocols
5. Linux or similar operating systems
6. Programming in LUA
7. Measurement of key performance parameters using analyzers, generators, oscilloscopes and meters
8. Understanding of software defined radio products
9. Salary Expectation?
10. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
11. Complete Current Address?