INO LLC, a Social marketing agency based in the US is seeking a reliable and passionate Social Media Video Creator for immediate full-time hire to join our dream team to help us bring our next campaign to life. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have a can-do attitude, is thorough and pays attention to detail, creative and organize to create campaign for Facebook and Instagram accounts.
We believe teamwork makes the dream work. We empower one another. We strive for excellence in everything we do.
Your Role with INO LLC:
• You will be responsible to plan, strategize and oversee the Social Media Marketing campaign and execute it.
• Conceptualize, write, produce and edit social media segments
• Optimize video content for social platforms
• Edit video, produce graphics and work with social media teams to produce top notch social video content
• Research, conceptualize, pitch and create original social video content
• Produce and edit innovative video content and campaign concepts with the aim of increasing engagement across social platforms
• Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment
• Manage Social Media Marketing Campaign.
• Engage Existing User in Social Media
• Manage Published Data
Requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years experience as social media Editor/Producer (or portfolio with commensurate experience)
• Experience editing/producing/directing for an entertainment or youth-oriented brand
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, After Effects, motion graphics and Photoshop
• Functional knowledge of all post production technologies, including ingestion/output of media, file conversions, media distribution and quality control
• Passion for music and pop culture
• Knowledgeable of the ever-changing social landscape and internet video trends
• Experience with InDesign and Illustrator, a plus
• Excellent graphic design skills including Adobe Photoshop mastery
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• Layout skills, Understanding of marketing campaigns
• Availability to work at our PH branch office located in Taguig City.
• Working hours are 7AM- 4PM PH time, Monday to Friday
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• Handles rejection
• Previous experience working with A-list talent, a plus
What we offer:
• You’ll be paid HANDSOMELY in accordance with your performance.
• A super positive, fun and laid-back work environment in a small dynamic team
• Time off during Philippine Holidays
• 20 days Paid time off /year
• Lots of training and learning opportunities. If you’re ambitious, and we find out that you kick-ass, then we’ll definitely give you more responsibility and money
• Working for super nice people that care about you
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume with cover Letter to containing the following information:
1. Tell us why YOU ARE AWESOME and why you would be a good fit to join this team. Please include your experience and skills related to Social Media Video Creation tasks.
2. What types of Facebook ad creative have you created? Please be specific with right naming (I’ll give you one as an example, single image ad creative)
3. Please submit your best work thus far. Format does not matter as long as it’s Facebook/Instagram ad or campaign.
3. Let us know your availability.