Credit & Collections Manager - MANUFACTURING
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 PLUS Bonus, Benefits, & Paid Relocation to the Gulf Coast
Our growing client - a major North American chemical manufacturer is seeking a Credit and Collections Manager for their location in the Gulf Coast Region. You would be supporting the Credit and Collections processes including credit reviews, credit limits, and accounts receivable portfolio. To be successful, you must have strong working knowledge & experience with laws and regulations concerning credit and collection issues, such as UCC Filings, legal credit applications, and enforceable guarantees of payments. A Credit Professional Certification would be a huge plus.
Your key responsibilities will be managing your team & their activities such as:
• Establish credit limits based on credit analysis
• Prepare risk analysis to establish credit for all new customers
• Monitor accounts receivable portfolio for events that may have negative impacts
• Manage and document routine review of existing customers in compliance with procedures
• Monitor customer order blocks to determine reason for block and proactively address issues of past due items, credit limit exceeded, master data issue, etc.
• Make recommendations for quarterly global bad debt reserve
• Manage Asset Based Lending Programs, securitization and factoring
• Manage audits, bank audits as necessary
• Monitor bankruptcy claims and work with legal for final recovery of funds,
• Supervise and follow up on delinquent accounts
• Maintain SOX internal control documentations
• Develop and manage team performance against metrics.
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 PLUS Bonus, Benefits, & Paid Relocation to the Gulf Coast – where you’ll have beautiful view of the Gulf, great seafood, fantastic outdoor activities, great schools, shopping & dining. You’ll get to live where most people want to vacation!
Requirements for this Credit & Collections Manager:
1. Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related Field
2. At least 8 years of experience in management of a large public or global company
3. Proficiency in SAP Credit and Collection Modules is required
4. Experience with managing internal controls (SOX and SOC) and compliance
5. Knowledge of laws and regulations concerning credit and collections issues
6. Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of financial statements & their analysis as it relates to defining risks and financial position
7. Knowledge and experience in the use of third party credit agencies
8. Solid knowledge on the application of US GAAP
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com