At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: The Emergency Department is a 24 hour mission and Paramedics will be required to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, shifts will vary
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)/Paramedic must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited NREMT program
• Certification: Possess and maintain certification as an EMT/Basic (EMT-B) by the NREMT, Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) with hands-on training through an American Heart Association approved training program.
• Experience: Have at least 12 mos experience as an EMT within last 3 years.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.