Job title: Instrumentation Electrical Engineer I (Electronics Engineering Technician)
Location: Raynham, Massachusetts
• You will be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on manufacturing equipment and supporting all aspects of Joint Reconstruction production maintenance business.
Duties and responsibilities:
• This includes, but is not limited to preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, emergency repairs, equipment enhancements, new equipment installations and lean initiatives. Setup and change over production equipment.
• Maintain and Repair CNC Machining Equipment, CNC Lathes, Multivac Packaging Machines, Atlas Vac Sealing Equipment, Metal Melting Furnace, Shell-mould casting process equipment, Automation robots and Water Purification Systems
• Prioritize work orders and emergency repairs based on equipment criticality and operational needs.
• Document all maintenance related activities in ecmms-Maximo. Support Operations and Engineering in meetings production goals and esure product quality and equipment output is maintained.
• In addition, this individual will be responsible for compliance with all company safety, health, environmental and quality policies.
• A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Technical Vocational training in machining operations and/or electrical/electronics preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of related equipment maintenance experience and/or training is required.
• A license electrician is preferred.
• Must be able to work in an ISO Class 8 Clean Room environment requiring gowning.
• Clean room experience is a plus.
• Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer) required.
• Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills required.
• The ability to read and interpret comlex assembly drawings, electrical and pneumatic shcematics required.
• Must be able to supply own hand tools/rollaway toolbox (i.e. screw drivers, socket wrenches, etc.).
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to support cross functional teams including Quality, Operations & Engineering.
• Experience with automation including highly complex mechanical assemblies, pneumatics, PLC and motion controllers required.
• The ability to lift heavy loads. Stand and/or walk more than 90% of the time and perform twisting and turning activities and in a manufacturing/machine shop environment is required.
• Will need to be able to frequently lift up to 50lbs and occasionally up to 100 lbs