Required Skills and Experience:
1. Current license to practice medicine by the TX State Board of Medical Examiners
2. Eligible for Board Certification in Psychiatry
3. Will consider new grads
What You Need to Know:
- Start date: ASAP
- Will rotate on call with the medical director
- 116 bed children's hospital in Arlington, Texas.
- Hospital provides inpatient programs, intensive outpatient programs, and partial hospitalization programs for children (5-12), adolescents (13-17), and young adults (18-25 Coming Soon).
- Open to relocation
- Potential sign on bonus that is paid out over 2 years
Adult, Pediatric, Geriatric
licenses and certifications
Board Certified, Board Eligible, TX License
On Call, Day, 8 hour shifts
Sign on bonus
This client is one of the leading mental and behavioral health care providers in the country. They deliver hope to their patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Their focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and different care settings. Their team ensures you receive the required care that you or your loved one needs. They offer several settings for their patients including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers as well as outpatient counseling and therapies.