Retail Account Team Lead
The Retail Account Team Lead is an executive leadership role that will be responsible for building and maintaining all facets of our client's business with a selected retail client.
The role is based in the Providence, RI area and, if you're not already there; relocation is available.
• Build and maintain all facets of client's business with the account
• Lead a cross functional team of people
• Develop solid plans to grow both client's business and client categories
• Recruit, lead and inspire a team of high performing, growth oriented people
• Deliver P&L results against established objectives
• Lead customer engagement at all levels from President down
• Develop and deliver a rolling 3-Year strategic plan with the customer
Requirements and other stuff:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 12-15 years in sales roles or similar experience required
• Experience working with syndicated services for market intelligence like Nielsen or IRI is preferred
• Experience working in consumer product goods preferred
• Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, Sheets, Slides, Docs) preferred
• Experience managing teams of at 3+ people
• Able to travel 10-25%
• Willing to relocate for career advancement
• Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
Compensation includes base salary of $150K-$160K+ w/20% bonus target and other bonuses in stock.
Relocation assistance is available within the US.
If this fits your background and skills, let’s chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
No phone calls, please!
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite