AthenPollo is looking for a Sr Systems Administrator (Nutanix HCI) to support a large manufacturing client. Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job title: Sr Systems Administrator (Nutanix HCI).
Job type: Full time permanent.
Location: Charlotte, NC.
Paid Relocation: Yes.
• Perform daily monitoring and maintenance of all Windows server systems as well as their associated devices (Hypervisor Hosts, Network, SAN, etc.). Identify and resolve system problems through root cause analysis and preventative measures.
• Maintain system data security through the implementation and management of the backup and restore process, management of user access, and associated auditing of system access.
• Provide problem resolution for escalated help desk tickets opened from the user community across all the company’s specialty materials operating locations. Project management for all data center initiatives including recommending best practices to improve service improvements.
• Plan, design, develop, and deploy efficient information systems in support of core business functions.
• Evaluate business process requirements to develop effective solutions Assure adherence to all IT controls and maintain alignment with IT Strategies.
• Manage application lifecycles, including release planning (enhancement/upgrade), maintenance (bug fix and routine patching), and replacement/decommission.
• Responsible for requirements and design documents.
• Design, lead and perform system testing.
• Primary expert for application support (Level 2 help desk), including problem analysis and resolution.
• Maintain application configuration controls.
• Support business reporting and business intelligence, including OBIEE.
• Support data management business initiatives and processes.
Contact: Syed Irfan
Work: 616-855-1605 770-776-6639
Email : Syed.Irfan(AT)athenpollo.com
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 10 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 500 companies and large system integrators.