Human Capital Management Project Manager - RT
Coyote, California, United States, 95013
You will be a major contributor for our Next Generation of Human Resources Systemsas we migrate our legacy environment to Workday, our new Human Capital Management (HCM) System. You will have the opportunity to work with all HR functions (Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Administration, Staffing, Learning) and HRIT cross functional teams in the planning, project management, analysis, design and implementation of HCM across geographical and functional areas.
Key Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
HR Project Manager for one or more of the main tracks of the global implementation of the Workday HCM project; examples, HR functional processes, data migration, user acceptance test, cutover activities, etc.
Administration, configuration, testing new releases of the HCM system after implementation.
Functional owner of global HR administration processes, technology and systems. Includes the administration, process development, transactions, and implementation and delivery of global HR Systems.
Manage complex projects from start to finish inclusive of project planning, execution, tracking, facilitating technical/operational requirements identification and working with the IT department on projects with IT system delivery components.
Manage changes to existing processes and systems by working with HR functional owners to:
Document requirements for changes
Manage the testing process of changes
Approve production implementation of changes
Participate in communications/training efforts of the changes as needed
Maintain responsibility for the administration of our programs. This includes:
Thinking through analytical models that provide the necessary information
Be the deep support contact on related systems and processes
Support program and executive reporting needs
Provide HR data expertise and administration in support of key processes
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor or Master's degree, or equivalent experience. A degree in a HR or IT discipline is preferred.
2. Do you have Minimum 10+ years' experience with dedicated project management using industry standard project management tools and techniques in a global environment?
3 Do you have experience implementing and/or supporting one of the top HCM systems, Workday strongly preferred, for a global company?
4. Do you have Functional knowledge of all HCM modules (e.g. Compensation, Talent, Recruiting/Onboarding, Self-Service, etc.)
5. Do you have experience testing new releases of one of the major HCM systems?
6. Do you have experience integrating Acquisitions into HCM systems?
7. Do you have Working knowledge of Agile methodology?
8. Experience with report writer tools desired.
9. Working knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus.
10. Efficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and various presentation tools (e.g. WebEx).
11. Salary Expectations:
12.. Must be a US Citizen
13. Complete address and phone number.
This exciting opportunity is featured by KLM Careers a Division of Absolute Opportunities