Clinical Therapist/Physician - RT
College Station, Texas, United States
Under direct supervision of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Therapist will assist in the responsibility of the overall therapeutic care of each client regarding the prevention, intervention, diagnosis and treatment of substance abuse and/or mental health issues.
The Clinical Therapist will perform the following responsibilities
● Conduct screenings and assessments using standardized assessment tools and obtain biopsychosocial history
● Facilitate individual and group counseling sessions with clients
● Provide group education
● Complete clinical documentation and progress notes in a timely manner consistent with program guidelines
● Attend treatment team meetings
● Complete and maintain proper clinical records according to Federal, State of Texas, Texas Department of State Health Services, and agency guidelines.
● Maintain a caseload of as assigned by clinical director
● Complete individualized treatment plans for each client within guidelines set
● Complete treatment plan reviews for each client at least monthly
● Adhere to agency policy and procedures
● Maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct
● Complete discharge, discharge assessments and discharge summaries for each client
● Master's degree in a clinically related field with a valid Master's level clinical license required. LPC, LPC-Intern, LMFT, LMFT-Associate or LCSW
● Two years of experience working in the counseling field.
● Experience working in the chemical dependency treatment field.
● Experience working with co-occurring disorders.
Can get on their feet quickly, our training is ongoing and is exclusive
Open to supervision but can also work independently
Hours 8.30 - 4pm
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Do you have a Master's degree in a clinically related field with a valid Master's level clinical license required?
2. Do you have LPC, LPC-Intern, LMFT, LMFT-Associate or LCSW: Please list below:
3. Do you have Two years of experience working in the counseling field?
4. Do you have experience working in the chemical dependency treatment field?
5. Do you have experience working with co-occurring disorders?
6. Salary Expectations:
7. Must be a US Citizen
8. Complete address and phone number.
This exciting opportunity is featured by KLM Careers a Division of Absolute Opportunities