A large and well-established service company in the West San Fernando Valley seeks an AP Specialist. Company is located in new buildings and offers a great work environment and quality of life.
• Performs special projects as assigned including reconciling and researching vendor statements and information
• Assists in T&E expense review and processing
• Assists in check runs following Company guidelines and procedures
• Coding and inputting of Freight invoices transactions into Dynamics
• Answers to incoming calls from vendors and responds to inquiries.
• Performs general accounts payable functions such as matching invoices to purchase orders, verifying general ledger account numbers and conducting data entry of invoice information, and assisting in monthly accrual entries.
• Occasionally performs other tasks as assigned.
• Knowledge of accounts payable process and procedures typically gained through three (4+) years accounts payable experience.
• Ability to perform accurate 10-key calculations by touch
• Good accounting and bookkeeping skills
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to perform the required physical elements of the job (listed below).
• Availability for overtime work as necessary.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Concur skills