Database Management Report Specialist - PLC Programming - MO #5714
Location Kansas City Missouri
Industry leader in Municipal Control Systems is seeking a career minded Database Management/PLC Programming Engineer in their Kansas City office. The responsibilities include working with Historians, SQL Databases, PLC programs and integrating the information into reports and KPI dashboards. The qualified candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
• 2-year Technical School
• Good people skills for working with REP staff and clients
• Ability to analyze situations and make decisions
• Visual Basic experience
• SQL Database experience
• Report generation experience with Excel, Crystal Reports or Dream Reports
• Virtual Machine Experience (VM)
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience
• Desire to work in a fun and high-tech field
We offer the following benefits:
• Group health and prescription drug insurance
• Tax-free Flexible Spending 125 Accounts for medical and child care
• 401(k) with matching funds
• Life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• 7 paid holidays
• Company cell phone
• Family owned Business
• Voluntary Dental Insurance
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 2-year Technical Degree or higher.
2. Visual Basic experience.
3. SQL Database experience.
4. Report generation experience with Excel, Crystal Reports or Dream Reports.
5. Virtual Machine Experience (VM).
6. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience.