A fast-growing Loan Service's Firm located in the West San Fernando Valley seeks a Loan Services Accountant. The position would be responsible for making sure the lender and the commercial real-estate clients are being serviced in all of the various areas that need to be met to be compliant from both sides of the transactions. This is a very interesting role as it has many components to it and every day will be different and interesting. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth and company is actively looking to promote from within. This is a great working environment.
• Manage daily cash, record cash management, and cash-flow, prepare transfers as well as follow up e-mails to the lenders and borrowers. If any discrepancies should occur, this position will need to call the party and resolve any issues in regard to payments.
• Send out monthly billings and follow up with the clients if need be.
• Responsible to set up ACH's for the clients as well as open up new bank accounts for the clients.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations makes sure the borrowers are compliant with CAM as well as other required accounting responsibilities.
• There will also be a lot of interesting and exciting special project work assigned by the President or VP or Operations.
• Mortgage or Loan Servicing industry experience a must
• Solid Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communications skills
• A strong interest in growth and being promoted