Profile Plastics Corporation is a privately owned company, which serves the OEM marketplace primarily within the medical, food service, material handling, and heavy truck industries by supplying housings, covers and enclosures.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Great opportunity to gain expertise in the Plastics industry under the mentorship of a committed team of Plastics professionals
• Enjoy your role as a problem solver for customers where curiosity and ambition are valued.
• Profile uses leading edge processes and technology, and has a Fortune 100 customer base.
Full time role working with internal resources and outside suppliers to provide necessary inputs to complete new job proposals, based on analysis of submitted drawings. Our customers demand timely and accurate quotes; successful candidates will possess attention to detail, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be eager to learn. Integral to our customers' experience, success in this role results in new business awards and increased overall customer satisfaction.
• Assist sales and customer service teams with new job quotes of outside purchased components
• Maintain and acquire competitive quotes for purchased items needed to quote new jobs
• Manage the overall project management process, ensuring teams have a comprehensive database/reference of projects, timelines, dependencies
• Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks
• Lead project quote review meetings and effectively documenting status and takeaways
• Look for and lead new vendor qualification process as required
• Coordinate with Sales team new job introduction process and hand-off to production
• Assist with re-quoting/soliciting bids for parts needed for existing jobs as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Ability to read and visualize engineering drawings
• Solid organizational, planning, and scheduling skills
• Fluent in Excel, familiar with ERP systems, strong general computer skills (Office, email, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree (technical/manufacturing/engineering preferred)
• Experience/desire to work in a contract manufacturing environment
• Inclination to take ownership of assigned direction, initiatives and independently drive for results
• Detail oriented with good problem solving and analytic skills
• Self-motivated and comfortable in a hands-on role; curious and open minded
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Salary commensurate with experience, paid weekly.
• Benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, 401k plan with match.
• Opportunity to participate in annual incentive program.