In-Class Training & Placement Opportunity for .net Developer -Graduate Fresher/Experienced
We will commence a new training batch for Dot Net as per the industry requirement.
Candidates who have good knowledge or experience of more than 1 year in Dot Net would be considered an advantage.
Pre-requisite for this course:
• MS in Software Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Information System/Computer Engineering.
* Basic Skills in .NET, C#, Java or any programming language
* SQL Server: Data modeling, Stored procedures, Performance Tuning
* Full development lifecycle experience including analysis, design, implementation, testing, monitoring
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
No course fees or registration fees.
Company is E-verified to get an OPT STEM Extension.
Highly experienced fulltime trainers available to train the employees.
2 weeks paid vacation
We take care of expenses for Face to Face interviews
We provide one-week accommodation in client’s place unless you have your own arrangements
We provide Relocation expenses for the candidate.
Free accommodation till completion of training.
Strong and experienced marketing team to place an employee on the project.
Sure shot guaranteed placement.
Real-time experienced and best in class featured training faculty available
Must be knowledgeable of any programming, languages or database concepts
Minimum 0-2 yrs. experience with Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with valid status.
Recently Graduated Fresher are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
Candidate should open to relocation all over across the USA for projects
In-class Training sessions will be held at Woodbridge NJ location
Eligibility for training: Citizens / GC / CPT / OPT / EAD
If you are interested please reply back with your updated resume.