An international service company seeks a Payroll Processor. Said individual will be responsible for the processing of all Payroll functions for a number of market centers.
This is a very nice but fast-paced environment. A great benefits package is offered.
• Provides all-new hire documents and information required to conduct verification of information.
• Performs audits of the information received on new hires to ensure the accuracy and completeness. Holds paperwork until any missing or incomplete documentation has been either received or corrected. Inputs the new hire into the HRIS system and the time keeping system.
• Responsible for the setting up and maintaining the appropriate taxation for employees.
• Responds to compliance requests including contract details, unemployment and audits.
• Receives notification of all pay, status, location and position changes and provides all required documentation. Inputs the information into the HRIS system.
• Deciphers and applies rules for pay, vacation, overtime, holidays, etc. for all Union Agreements.
• Inputs in HRIS, the weekly payroll including hours, commissions, bonuses, incentives, Route Sales Representative (RSR) hours and pay.
• Highly proficient in operation and understanding of the PC and its functionality, including but not limited to Excel, TimeTrak, ADP Enterprise system and other programs. The software programs used include Web-based and network based functions. Must have the ability to run various reports analyze the contents and communicate the information when requested.
• Must be able to professionally communicate with all levels of management and be able to respond positively and effectively when communicating with employees. Must be able to work closely with representatives from Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll.
• A good Problem solver with the ability to think through an issue to propose and initiate solutions. Able to develop processes for the Market Center’s to insure the paperwork flow and information exchange is successful.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and be a self-starter. Must be self-directed and able to follow-up and take initiative to get the job accomplished.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and coordinate processing within time constraints.
• Demonstrated skills in MS Office including: Excel, Word, and Outlook