AthenPollo is looking for a Genomic Technologist to support a leading Biomedical research client. Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job title: Genomic Technologist.
Job type: Full time permanent.
Location: Farmington CT.
Paid Relocation: Yes.
• Responsible for testing, developing, streamlining, improving and implementing protocols (new or existing) using cutting-edge nucleic acid and library preparation, next generation sequencing (NGS) and associated technologies.
• Good knowledge in molecular biology and strong hands-on skills are critical in protocol development and implementation.
• Experience in automation and protocol/process scale-up highly desired, as is direct experience with operating Illumina sequencers (HiSeq, NextSeq, MiSeq) and/or PacBio Sequencers. Strong interpersonal and written and oral communications skills are required.
• Responsibilities include testing new protocols, preparing biological samples, constructing genomic libraries and operating NGS technologies.
• Isolate DNA and RNA, QC samples, construct and QC NGS libraries start and QC sequence runs. Troubleshoot to solve problems as they arise. Implement process improvement to improve efficiency and minimize errors.
Contact: Syed Irfan
Work: 616-855-1605 770-776-6639
Email Id: Syed.IrfanATathenpollo.com
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 10 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 500 companies and large system integrators.