Company: Leading Edge Drywall Ltd.
Position: Bookkeeper (NOC - 1311)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $24.00 - $26.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week,
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Unit 95, 14356 63A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3X 1A2, Canada
Education: High school
Experience: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
• Keep Financial records by recording all day to day transactions.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts.
• Balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Essential Skills: Effective interpersonal skills, accurate, dependable, reliable, good communication skills, organized.
Additional Skills: Maintain accurate filing system.
Employer: Leading Edge Drywall Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail: Unit 95, 14356 63A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3X 1A2, Canada