R&D Regulatory Associate
Leading food manufacturing firm seeks a qualified R&D Regulatory Associate for their Orange County location. The R&D Regulatory Associate will be responsible for directly assisting the Manager of R&D.
- 2-3 years of R&D Regulatory experience in the food industry
- Able to understand government regulations regarding the food industry
- Bilingual Spanish/English language abilities (a plus, not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook
- Possess good communication skills
- High School diploma required
This is a full-time, direct hire position with a competitive salary (up to $52,000 per year) and full company benefits.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in the subject line: “PJF-R&D-LN”