At HipVan, our mission is to create a better world by helping everyone Live Better. In an ever-complex world, living better starts from building a sanctuary at home where we can focus on ourselves, rest our minds, and create precious memories. That’s why we have set ourselves the goal to bring well-designed, quality everyday products to everyone. By working closely with manufacturers and designers and operating online, we bring great designs directly to homeowners at shockingly fair prices.
It’s not a simple task to beat the big guys in the industry – it takes a creative and dedicated team to achieve a unified goal. If you believe in helping others create a better home, we’re looking for you!
As HipVan's Photographer, you will be involved in presenting our furniture and homeware through high quality images, product styling as well as crafting engaging videos. We are looking for a well-rounded candidate who is responsible and possess strong technical skills in photography, videography and post-production.
- Photograph HipVan furniture and homeware to highlight functionality and features of the products
- Style and shoot lifestyle images that will be used to represent the HipVan brand
- Edit images shot to accurately represent colour at a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics
- Create engaging and informative videos that showcase the features in a product
- Produce content that adhere to HipVan's guidelines and standards for other online channels, including social media
- Maintain studio equipments and studio
- Work closely with the design team to create standard style such as mood and colour
- Work closely with cross functional team members (merchandising, branding, marketing, operations)
- Passionate about understanding and experimenting current and emerging photography trends
- Passionate about making products come alive online (a plus if you have ecommerce background)
- Dedicated to deadlines and have excellent time-management to always be on schedule
- Responsible team player, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box
- Rich experience in photography, videography, post-production, and familiar with studio lighting
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro
- Have good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and layout
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
Interested candidates should write to stating the position they are applying to and their 1-page CV attached with additional portfolio if applicable.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All positions are currently based in Singapore.