At HipVan, our mission is to create a better world by helping everyone Live Better. In an ever-complex world, living better starts from building a sanctuary at home where we can focus on ourselves, rest our minds, and create precious memories. That’s why we have set ourselves the goal to bring well-designed, quality everyday products to everyone. By working closely with manufacturers and designers and operating online, we bring great designs directly to homeowners at shockingly fair prices.
It’s not a simple task to beat the big guys in the industry – it takes a creative and dedicated team to achieve a unified goal. If you believe in helping others create a better home, we’re looking for you!
As a Digital Marketing Executive at HipVan, you will be involved in building and executing an integrated digital marketing strategy for HipVan.com in Singapore and other countries. We are looking for a well-rounded candidate with strong analytical skills, experience in a variety of digital marketing channels and a determination to solve difficult problems.
- Build and own an integrated digital marketing strategy to drive awareness, engagement and retention
- Assists with ideation, content creation and copywriting for website, social media, EDM, and other digital marketing channels
- Define, track and analyse KPIs for all digital marketing campaigns
- Accountable for driving high ROI on marketing spend and fast growth through organic channels, including but not limited to Email, Search and Referral Marketing
- Create engaging and user centric campaigns and get creative with tactics to support campaign objectives
- Work closely with cross functional team members (growth, branding, technology)
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Passionate about technology, marketing and analytics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Basic SEO, Google AdWords and Facebook Pages & Ads Manager.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- Dedicated to deadlines and have excellent time-management to always be on schedule
- Responsible team player
- Experience preferred but nothing beats enthusiasm and hunger
Interested candidates should write to stating the position they are applying to and their 1-page CV attached with additional portfolio if applicable.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All positions are currently based in Singapore.