ABOUT HIPVAN (can use in all JDs)
At HipVan, our mission is to create a better world by helping everyone Live Better. In an ever-complex world, living better starts from building a sanctuary at home where we can focus on ourselves, rest our minds, and create precious memories. That’s why we have set ourselves the goal to bring well-designed, quality everyday products to everyone. By working closely with manufacturers and designers and operating online, we bring great designs directly to homeowners at shockingly fair prices.
It’s not a simple task to beat the big guys in the industry – it takes a creative and dedicated team to achieve a unified goal. If you believe in helping others create a better home, we’re looking for you!
As part of our retail team, you will play an important role in representing the brand and achieving success and growth in our Experience Store. Responsibilities includes:
- Assisting customers with product location, selection, availability and pricing
- Setting up displays and opening/closing store
- Maintaining proper accountability of cash registers
- Ensuring accurate inventory management
- Promoting current sales and promotions to customers
- Adhering to company's policies and standards
- Friendly, energetic and courteous approach to customers and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and assist customers with their needs.
- A performance-driven professional that drives sales and achieves results for the business
- Very organised and attention to details.
- Hard working and able to work under little supervision.
- Energized and always inspired to make the workplace fun
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which include weekend shifts.
- Applicants must be Singaporeans/Permanent Residents
- Experience preferred but nothing beats enthusiasm and hunger
Interested candidates should write to stating the position they are applying to and their 1-page CV attached with additional portfolio if applicable.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All positions are currently based in Singapore.