Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opening for an Orthopedic Physician Assistant at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
- Full-Time 40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- PTO and 10 paid Federal Holidays per year
- No malpractice insurance hassles
- Supportive environment
- Access to specialty services to include pediatrics, radiology, pharmacy and lab
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k, life insurance and more
- Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant training program
- Current certification by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number (certificate)
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.