Job Number: 3668
Job Title: Electronic Security Systems Technician
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Relocation Available: Yes
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Our client, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is currently seeking to fill the position of Electronic Security Systems Technician. If you are motivated and professional individual, who will improve the efficiency of their team, we encourage you to apply today!
Represent company and perform requested duties related to an ESS Technician (SR)/Vindicator Technician. Technician will be performing maintenance and services for commercial and federal contracts. Electronic Security Systems (Access Control, Intrusion Detection, and Closed-Circuit Television CCTV).
• High School diploma, College coursework or technical training.
• Honeywell Vindicator (ACS, IDS, VCC), Honeywell and Bosch CCTV equipment certifications required.
• 3+ years of troubleshooting and repair experience in each of the Electronic Security Systems to include Vindicator IDS, ACS, VCC.
• Ability to obtain Government Security Clearance.
Must have troubleshooting and repair experience in each of these Electronic Security Systems:
• Honeywell Vindicator IDS, ACS and VCC installation, troubleshooting and programming experience.
• Honeywell and various CCTV equipment installation troubleshooting and programming.
• Field Experience with installation, troubleshooting and programming in all systems is a plus.
• Must be able to read electronic schematic drawings and system diagram provided by manufacturers.
• Must be familiar with Electronic Security Systems Door Hardware.
• Familiarity with Turnstiles, Cantilever Gate Operators and Drop Arm operators a plus.
• Work execution having the ability to provide a full range of duties including but not limited to planning, organizing, scheduling, directing, reporting, record keeping and quality control.
• Have strong written and verbal skills in order to effectively communicate with both the customer and maintenance managers.
• Work independently, set and meet goals and deadlines, and manage customer relationships.
• Position requires a background check, current and valid driver's license, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds if necessary.
• Must be able to gain access to Military Installation.
• Technician is required to obtain/maintain a Government Security Clearance.