• Determines unit’s operations systems and procedures in accordance with overall company policies and supervises the implementation of such policies promptly.
• Prepares the budgetary requirements of his/her unit including capital, manpower and expenditure requirements.
• Responsible for the preservation and maintenance of all company assets assigned under his/her division.
• Coordinates the implementation of the unit’s objectives through the organization and delegation of responsibilities to subordinates.
• Monitors day-to-day activities and output of his/her subordinates and ensures that targets are met.
• Coordinates with other related division regarding issues concerning the quality performance.
• Meets with the superior and other personnel in the department to identify and resolve issues/problems, work activities, projects, and programs as well as existing systems and procedures.
• Meets with his/her subordinates to identify and resolve problems; assigns work activities, projects and programs; monitors workflows, systems, and procedures.
• Trains, motivates, and evaluates assigned personnel. Provides or coordinates staff training.
• Safeguards/protects the company’s image
* Minimum 2 years experience as a Restaurant Supervisor
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
* Customer service attitude
* Must possess an intense sense of urgency coupled with unbridled enthusiasm and passion
* Effective project and time management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
* Entrepreneurial -- must be able to work with minimal guidance and direction from above and minimal support from below
* Willing to work in Fairview, SM North and Pasig City