Requirement - In Country Delegate (AGM level)
Industry - Shipping/Forwarding
Location - Mozambique / Algeria
Mozambique - Any Nationality. Should speak Portuguese and local language.
Algeria - Algerian Only
Key Job Responsibilities
• Responsibility - Responsible to represent company commercially and technically within respective country. Direct and support sales are a core function of the Country Delegate. Engage with new customers, including state-owned companies and follow up to obtain calls for tender, requests for quotation or requests for information.
• Support the creation and development of marketing material with detailed and current information on the county’s logistics infrastructure
o Air and ocean carriers;
• Proactive client relationship management is fundamental to the Country Delegate role.
• Ensure agents and subcontractors are adequately trained, skilled and experienced for tasks assigned / awarded;
• Ensure that customer’s scope of work and expectations are fully understood and that contractual commitments are upheld;
Salary Range - USD 8,000 and USD 10,000 per month.