We seeking to hire a Personal Assistant who can assist the executive administrative staff and help improve productivity. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for running business errands, maintaining ongoing business files, working with the administrative team to set up the company conference room for important meetings and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
1. Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects
2. Assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly manager’s meetings and other executive meetings
3. Deliver and pick up business related correspondence in the immediate geographic area
4. Work with executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation information for trade shows and meetings
5. Prepare the conference room for sales presentations and staff meetings
Qualifications and Skills
1. OND, HND and BSC
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office
3. Impeccable written and oral communication skills
4. Must have a courteous manner.
5. Must have a neat personal appearance.