Telemaque/Telemac is a successful and reputed group located in Europe and in Miami (FL), operating call service centers that connect customers with in-house live operators acting on behalf of various businesses. The Telemaque /Telemac Group has been in this business for several decades, generating significant annual revenues exceeding $5 Millions, and providing employment to over 60 employees.
To date, our Miami-based company already operates several websites offering various psychic reading services, for which the large volume of customers’ calls are handled by our local call service center operators.
Our recently launched Miami-based contact service center is looking to recruit an experienced and highly skilled Head of Contact Service Center, to direct the operations of our nationwide contact service center and assist us increase our market shares in the local market and promptly expand our call center activities to other types of businesses.
The Head of Contact Service Center will be responsible for developing efficient operations strategies,
analyzing performances per service category, shift and operator, implementing methods and procedures to collect sales, customers’ and competition data prior to preparing reports and analysis necessary to devise strategies, monitoring trends and competitors, liaising with other departments to implement action plans to increase performance results, participating in marketing activities, ensuring a premium customer service experience, monitoring equipment and telecommunications performances, as well as promoting the direction of the Company, among other specialized responsibilities. S/He will coordinate the activities of the Call Center and manage the Call Center Operators and Teams Managers, bringing specific expertise and knowledge to consider
some customers’ particular needs, including those requesting psychic readings or precognition services with our professionals.
The Head of Contact Service Center’s experience and understanding will be the centerpiece and ultimate contact for customers’ satisfaction, high quality of service, full respect of confidentiality and ethics compliance. S/He will ensure that the contact service center performs beyond expectations in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s core values and vision and is expected to efficiently lead the operating teams.
The Head of Contact Service Center needs to have proven management, technical, sales, business,
communication, and decision-making skills, in addition to a strong experience in the phone-based psychic industry.
If you are a brilliant professional interested in contributing to the development of our newly launched U.S-based activity, don’t wait any longer, and apply for the position to join our team.
Required Skills, Education & Experience:
• Must have a minimum 5 years of increasing responsibilities in the phone-based psychic industry with minimum of 5 years of experience in the management of a call center/contact service center, including in the overall management of a contact service center activities, with proven abilities to lead, analyze, achieve/exceed goals, identify business needs and issues, devise action plans to develop activity and performances, build competent cohesive teams, retain personnel, and supervise, coach and train employees.
• Advanced Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Communication or Finance
• Strong understanding of the operations of a contact center business activity for the psychic industry (software, equipment, payment methods, etc.).
• Experience with international psychic websites operators preferred.
• Excellent organization, managerial, planning, analytical, evaluative, time management, problem-solving and customer-service skills.
• Ability to multi-task, set and manage priorities judiciously, and to handle challenges.
• Advanced computer skills with telecommunications software, equipment, business resource management systems, and analytics software, and alpha/numerical keyboard proficiency - MS Office, Google Drive, Database management, Telco and IT systems.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and telephone etiquette.
• Good business acumen, hands on leader, strategic thinker, and results oriented.
• Strong business development skills with abilities to formulate realistic strategies to achieve goals.
• Professional demeanor with the ability to interact with all types of team members and positively
influence employees’ behavior.
• Must be proficient in English and French (write, read and speak) to liaise with the French parent entity.