The Cerner Senior Analyst, Revenue Cycle Systems is responsible for assisting with activities associated with the organization's revenue cycle systems, application interfaces, maintenance and customer support. Responsible for moderate to complex system issue resolution.
Provide customer support and ticket issue resolution for moderate to complex issues with revenue cycle systems following the organization’s standardized workflow. Support tier II issues between facilities and vendors.
Lead revenue cycle system team for upgrades, implementations, and testing; provide technical support to Health Support Center (HSC) and organization facilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
1. Deep understanding of build, support, and implementation of Cerner Charge Services revenue cycle system.
2. Deep understanding of build, support, and implementation of Cerner Millennium at an enterprise level.
3. Bachelor's degree
Preferred (Not Mandatory) Skills & Experience:
1. Strong communication skills (Frequently meeting with and presenting to hospital leadership)
2. Surface level understanding of HIPAA regulatory compliance procedures.
What you need to know:
- This is a FULL-TIME position in Brentwood, TN
- There is a 15% annual bonus on top of negotiated salary