We are a premier provider of high quality, behavioral health care founded in 1999 and headquartered in central Pennsylvania, we operate over 80 facilities across the Commonwealth, New Jersey, and North Carolina and offer a full continuum of mental health, treatment and recovery services for adults and teens.
Our dedicated admissions representatives are available to schedule confidential assessments and admissions, recommend appropriate treatment options, assist with insurance verification and facilitate complimentary transportation to and from our detox and inpatient program locations.
Required skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in related field required; Master's degree in related field preferred.
2. Associates degree plus 2 years direct addictions counseling experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree. HS diploma plus addiction certification above Trainee status in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
3. Trainee status with the MD Board of Professional Counselors & Therapists, CSC-AD, CAC-AD or higher certification required upon hire.
4. Obtained specialized training in: CBT, motivational interviewing, trauma informed care, collaborative documentation desired.
5. Previous experience preferred.
What you need to know:
1. Amazing benefits with opportunity for employee recognition
2. Requires weekend and evening availability - Sunday 10am-6pm, Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm
3. Provides residential services to adults who are in need of substance abuse treatment
4. All COMAR & CARF mandatory trainings required within 30 days of hire & as needed
Perks: Education Reimbursement, full benefits, 401K