This is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. They are headquartered in Evanston, Ill., and have a 900 physician multispecialty group practice, Medical Group, with 130 locations in the Chicagoland area. They have annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employ 10,500 people.
This is a Magnet-recognized organization, the first in Illinois to receive this prestigious honor as an entire system that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care.
This is a not-for-profit organization principally formed to provide quality healthcare services for the communities it serves. The delivery of healthcare services is provided in a wide range of inpatient and ambulatory healthcare settings, community wide, employing modern technology and expertise.
Required skills & experience:
1. BLS/CPR certification required
2. Good standing on the IDPH Nurse Aide Registry required
3. Nursing Assistant Certification by the State of Illinois and in good standing on the IDPH healthcare worker registry
4. Valid ID/driver's license, reliable transportation and form of insurance
5. EMT-B/ Paramedic training strongly preferred
6. 1 year customer prior nursing assistant experience preferred
7. High school diploma or equivalent required
What you need to know:
- CNA will provide personal care to hospice patients in their home environment as ordered by the physician under the supervision of the RN Case Manager.
- Territory will cover Skokie up to WI border.
- Day shift Monday through Friday (8:30am-5:00pm)