We are a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation, providing Digital Solutions & Services to Fortune 500 companies. Our Digital solutions go across following domains: User Experience, CMS, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Cloud, Service Mesh, RPA domains.
We create innovative solutions in CRM, Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in partnership with major players like Google, Sales Force etc. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
• Designs, builds, tests, and deploys integration solutions for Workday.
• Troubleshoots integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution.
• Conduct unit and end-to-end testing of interfaces to ensure they function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
• Coordinates assigned deliverable schedules to ensure timelines are met.
• Provides guidance to business, IT or service partners on integration strategies.
• Contributes to the end users’ experience with Workday’s integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
• Work with project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects.
• Mentors development team on best practices regarding Workday integrations and solutions
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
• Consult with business, vendor, and technical teams about interface design and maintenance
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience as a Workday Integrations Consultant/Developer
• Minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday implementation experience as an Implementer performing Integrations
• Minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday implementation experience in the capacity of managing a team of developers
• Minimum of 2+ integrations design and development using each of Workday integration types EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect, Document Transforms, and Workday Studio
• General knowledge and design of at least 3 Workday functional areas
• Good understanding of Workday security
• Use of at least 1 third party integration framework is preferred
• Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
• Experience with Workday EIB, RaaS, and Web Services.
• Experience with Java, Informatica, or Relational Database development desired.
• Some non-Workday programming experience required.
• Integration design and testing concepts.
• Integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic).
• System design and testing concepts.
• Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support.
• Strong customer service focus and responsiveness.
• Strong analytical skills, interpretive and evaluative skills.
• Strong organizational skills across multiple threads of work streams
• Ability to travel up to 50% (both domestic and international) depending on project demand
• Customer facing work environment
• Active, highly engaged, multi-tasking environment
• Heavy team collaboration