Looking for experienced tile setters/masons that are smart, hard-working, and always ready for a new challenge.
If you have 2 years’ experience in the tile setting/masonry industry and you thrive working in a great team environment where everyone pulls together to achieve the goal, the Front Range Aquatech might just be the place for you.
• An ability to thoroughly understand and follow plans and specifications in the construction of pools
• Leadership ability
• Extensive knowledge of construction techniques and the imagination to develop the most efficient way to complete a task
• Foresight to predict problems before they develop.
• A conscientious attitude towards controlling job costs and adhering to progress schedules.
• Ability to communicate construction plan and its activities to crews and effectively implement our goals.
• Must be able to handle high pressure multi task responsibilities
• Hold a valid driver’s license and a good record
Great Benefits Which Include:
Weekly pay with direct deposit
Employer pays 75% of Health Insurance for Employee
Dental and Vision Plan Available
Simple IRA with Employer Matching
Paid Per Diem