1. Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre-established check sheet.
2. Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses) using an appropriate hand, power, and specialty tools.
3. Assist the contractors in performing preventive maintenance.
4. Conducts set-up, troubleshooting, repair maintenance and calibration of equipment, tools, and machine
5. Request and control inventory of machines, tools, jigs, spare parts and other consumables.
6. Prepare and submits related reports and documents such as Equipment monitoring.
7. Follows and maintains the Quality Management, Environmental Management and Safety Policies and Procedures of the company. Ensure proper housekeeping within are of the responsibility
8. Secures compliance with PEZA and DOLE OSH regulations on facility improvements and annual inspection
Must be a Licensed Electrical Engineer
With at least 1 year related experience