As a Cybersecurity Engineer you will:
• perform diagnosis on incidents,
• implement standard changes to the infrastructure, communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
• management of system performance, capacity, service quality,
• incident coordination according to SLA & response to requestor,
• create/maintain knowledge base of solutions for incidents and problems,
• log reviewing,
• create daily /weekly/monthly reports,
• update documentation;
• create documentation;
• improve monitoring mechanism.
We want to speak with you if you have the following skills:
• Windows Server
• Active Directory,
• Basics of TCP/IP networking.
• fluency in English.
What will you find at Atos?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages.
We provide our employees with:
• Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for future employees outside of the West Area;
• Extra vacation days.