You will be responsible for the market development, implementation, coordination, facilitation, and monitoring of EBSG-PFCS in accordance with the Scheme’s guidelines and policies.
• A good basic formal academic education/certification from a reputable learning institution.
• Proficient in the use of computer
• Result Oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Team worker
• Resourceful with strong proactive and leadership skills
• Good practical marketing skills; experience is an added advantage but not compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Job Title and State of Residence (E.g EBSG-PFCS Affiliate - Lagos) as subject of the email.