1. Create visual works of the department.
2. Conceptualize and design printed, electronic, communication materials, events and exhibit floor plans.
3. Check and proofread own work to minimize errors and present quality output.
4. Assist in reviewing other design outputs and materials produced from other departments, or external parties and recommend corrections and improvements if needed.
5. Assist in developing, incorporating revisions and updates, maintaining and enhancing of the corporate and branding standards.
6. Work with the Events Management Team: propose booth design, draft exhibit perspectives and provide recommendations to improve visual impact of various events booths and exhibit set-ups/collateral.
7. Handle photo and video documentation of events.
8. Responsible for handling lay-out/design and revision of marketing collaterals/office forms, and route them for review and sign-off by concerned parties.
9. Assist in the back-end support of the company's online systems and website.
1. With a college course preferably in Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Communication, Advertising, or Marketing. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
2. With experience working on PC and Mac; with proficiency in using various Graphics Design software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Acrobat, and other Apple Applications. (e.g. iTunes, iMovies)
3. Must have an experience doing creative and artistic tasks.
4. Able to work with minimal supervision, and perform multiple tasks under pressure.
5. Willing to perform occasional overtime, work on weekends, and work at outside event sites.
6. Must be able in carrying and transporting heavy loads.
7. Preferably with experience and skills in photography and events management.