- Must be a graduate of 4-year college course
- A minimum of 1 year experience in dealing directly with customers, preferably in a financial institution.
- Experience of selling goods or services to individual customers is also a plus.
- Career shifters are also encouraged to apply
- Proficiency in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be willing to assign in one of these locations: Acropolis, Edsa Munoz, G. Araneta Ave., Katipunan St. Ignatius, Tomas Morato
- Achieve the productivity targets (sales, policy count, persistency rating)
- Establish and maintain relationship with bank partner and customer base; working with EastWest Bank staff to ensure they have an understanding of EWAL’s Customer Centric Bancassurance Solutions Service and are able to identify and refer customers who they feel have a need for such an offering.
- Conduct financial planning and provide solutions for bank clients; working with customers referred from East West Bank staff to understand their financial situation and recommending Troo Financial Solutions that help the customers achieve their identified goals