- Loading and unloading company products.
- Assisting drivers to find delivery locations.
- Compiling accurate delivery records and reports.
- Reporting all delivery-related problems to senior staff.
- Effectively communicating with clients and customers to resolve
- Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify
the driver of any changes to daily routes.
- Assisting with the unloading of the delivery vehicle at the end of each
- Obtaining clients’ and customers’ signatures as an acknowledgment of
having received the delivered products.
Ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.