1. Liaise with industry partners and prospective partners on collaborative activities with the college.
2. Plans and organizes industry-based events, for the benefit of the students and Associates of FEU TECH;
3. Manage the records of industry partners, records, database, and system, inclusive of maintenance and enhancement.
4. Communicate and monitors industry partners needs, activities, and feedbacks and concerns to the appropriate office for proper actions.
5. Evaluates and qualify prospective industry partners of the College,
6. Coordinate with industry partners on the faculty immersion program of the College, including the deployment of faculty members.
7. Assists the Director in strategic planning for the office in terms of industry partners and Relations.
8. Engage industry partners in collaboration and initiatives that may include activity sponsorship, lecture series, seminars, research projects, among others;
9. Other relevant duties and responsibilities that is assigned by the Director: such as but not limited to:
• Office Management
• Project management
• Marketing Collateral Management
• Budget Management
• Inventory Management
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business,Marketing, Journalism, & Mass Communication or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably 1-4Yrs experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.