Design, specify and build applications in a web/internet delivery environment and stand-alone environment including:
• Application analysis
• Modeling techniques
• Complex algorithmic coding
• A systematic approach to applications integation
Design, develop and supporrt applications using current and new development technology, in windows or linux platforms.
Scople, implements, test and deploy new feeatures and versions of core applications, databases and utilities.
Create enhancements to primary and supporting web site, web applications and infrastractures.
Debug and maintain deployments of core applications,data bases and utilities.
Creeate subsytem documentation. Produce deesign and teechnical specifications as needed for technical documentation.
Help identify and recommend options, risk and alternatives to deliver a robust and stable it application system.
Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operataing timee, form of desired rresults and integration of components or modules.
Translate customer requirements, recommend system solution and formulate details specifications from which programs are written. Work closely with syytem analyst, database administrator, and business analyst to produce quality produucts that meet business neeeds.
Participate in design and technical consultation to technical team.
Perform such other duties and responsibilities related to and/or implieed from those meentioned above and other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the computer servicees coordinator. (system development)
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 1years of working experience in the related filed is required.
• Knowledgeable in multi platform environments (Linux, Macintosh and Windows)
• Can develop mobile applications both in android and iOS IDE