- Supervise sales operations of sales team.
- Follow-up leads and samples provided by sales team.
- Implement strategies to sell products or services.
- Build new customer base to maximize sales.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
- Supervise and oversee the maintenance of customer databases.
- Supervise accounts receivables team in collecting balances.
- Supervise field marketing and sales force.
- Analyze field reports and prepare sales documents.
- Analyze competitor pricing proposals and sales strategies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Sales Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Electrical Sales or equivalent.
- Must be willing to do field work or travel