• Provide support to the respective Reporting Manager / Center Manager towards ensuring the Center’s Profitability;
• Generate Walk-Ins through various Marketing Activities (Posting ads, addressing the Web enquiry, E-mails, Cold Calling, SMS, Mailers etc.)
• Provide career counseling and meeting enquires efficiently;
• Shortlist profiles and keep them ready for the clients as and when need arises.
• Convert candidates to training cum recruitment programs with Evolet Technologies.
• Regular Follow up with the enquiries thereby increasing the rate of Conversions.
• Generation of revenue and willing to work in a target based environment meeting individual targets on time.
• Maintain regular contacts with potential employers for new job opportunities.
• Maintain a database of student academic and employment records.
• Assist The Placement activities as and when needed.
• Work towards building and maintaining the Brand Image of the Company.
• Reporting on a day to day basis to the to the Centre Manager as per the standard Format.
• To Maintain The Decorum and update the Notice Board Regularly. Also maintain the Registers & Amp files as Per the Process.
• Any other duties may be assigned as the management feels necessary at any given point of time.
• 3 to 6+ years of working experience as a counselor or a relevant role.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education, career counseling or similar field.
• Excellent communication skills ( written and spoken)
• Highly motivating and excellent inter personal skills.
Job type: Full-time