• Manage full recruitment cycle, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
• Monitoring the vacancy need for the internal/ External client;
• Understands and uses sourcing to fill positions and create pipeline, leverages technology to find active and passive candidates, and has a comfort level with cold calling.
• Execute sourcing strategies to create a diverse candidate pool through head hunting job portals.
• Conducting preliminary interviews with the candidates and processing the shortlisted candidates for the next Level of interview with the internal/External Client. Coordinating, scheduling & Follow up interview from the first level to the final level of interview with the client company.
• Converting students / Job seekers to training cum recruitment programs
• Follow up with both the candidate and the Client on regular basis.
• Conducting background verification and other formalities before the joining of the candidates.
• Maintaining HRIS on Daily, weekly & monthly basis which would directly be projected for the performance appraisal. Reaching the defined targets for hiring of different job families (time, costs, quality)
• Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies (and keeps promises done to job applicants)
• Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs) Develops pool of internal and external talents
• Explores the new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the Recruitment Manager
• Monitors the job market and keep a track of job market movements.
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Any other duties may be assigned as the management feels necessary at any given point of time.
• 1 to 3+ years of proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter);
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc);
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
• • Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job type: Full-time