• Design, implementation and development of software;
• Proficient in Java/J2ee Development and Microsoft.Net development;
• Analysis of existing programs and identification or development of system requirements;
• Capacity to design Course curriculum and other course related documents;
• Design and carry out training programs formal, informal and online in a variety of settings from small group tutorials to large lectures, ensuring content, methods of delivery and learning materials meet the defined learning objectives for individual teaching sessions.
• To seek ways of improving performance by reflecting on teaching design and delivery and obtaining and analyzing feedback.
• Assessing training effectiveness and identifying gaps for improved career progression.
• Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate;
• Support and coach learners using learning technologies to deliver skills;
• Responsible for producing a quality candidate in the specified technology so that 80% of the students are place able by our placement team.
• Any other duties may be assigned as the management feels necessary at any given point of time.
• 2 to 5 + years in Java/J2ee Development with framework experience like Springs, Struts, Hibernate etc.;
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills( both verbal and written);
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer science, Engineering or a related field
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Job type: Full-time