- Diploma of Building design or equivalent tertiary education
- Experience in drafting within the Australian residential retail market, with high volume builder exposure 10+ years
- Excellent AutoCAD skills and knowledge of ResCode the BCA & Excellent construction knowledge for buildability and sequencing on site
- Have the initiative, creativity and ability to design and develop drawings.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under tight deadlines & high pressure
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Must possess a strong understanding of construction
- Can provide siting plans for new developments
- Able to interpret local council requirements for siting purposes
- Able to produce accurate detailed working drawings for construction
- Has senior level of experience with structural engineer’s drawings and their content.
- Must ensure accuracy and correctness in all drawings produced.
- Can produce new design concepts for consideration.
- Can produce specific details and develop a library of standard construction details
- Has knowledge of civil earthworks and site conditions for cut to fill requirements.
- Understands soil conditions and the effect on designs
- Must be knowledgeable in local market materials
- Able to oversee all external drafting and remedy errors as required
- Ensure a high level of customer service exists for external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure there is very clear communication with all staff on site regarding stage claims.
- Timely processing of working drawings to suit workflow requirements
- Ability to communicate with onsite building supervisors
- Assist with creating procedures manual for operations
For faster processing, e-mail your resume to
If you have questions please call/text 09150751692 or 09396586008